Wednesday, February 25, 2009

StudyStudyStudy.....or not

So I'm sitting here attempting to convince myself that I really SHOULD start studying for my history of Psych midterm tomorrow afternoon, BUT I'm failing terribly. I've never really been good at history related classes...I suck at remembering who came up with what theory. I mean...does it REALLY matter WHO came up with it, and more with the fact that it exists itself.
SHEESH

Ahh well I guess it's giving academic credit where it's due...pfft...academic credit.

I can't wait to get this stupid undergraduate degree over with, only 4 more semesters (woot V.V), then it's off to somewhere for grad school so I can make a bunch of money by charging people out the nose to come talk to me (lol)

Anyways, okay, I'm going to study now....for serious....seriously...I'm going to do it!

3 comments:

  1. Who made the iPod? I know Apple did it but what engineer thought of the concept? No one probably knows they shouldn't have too.

    Scientists are just sad little people in their offices working, wanting to be famous. Just like the rest of us. I don't care who Freud is just tell me what he said.

    I should be studying for a midterm worth 25% of my grade and I have skipped most of the classes for. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then again Freud was pretty cool. LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( My midterms are all 40%
    NO FAIR!

    ReplyDelete